- 1. Loka Sutta. The origin und continuance of the world depends on
the six senses. S.i.41.
- 2. Loka Sutta. The Buddha tells Pasenadi that greed, hate und
delusion make for trouble und suffering in the world. S.i.98.
- 3. Loka Sutta. The origin und passing away of the world depend on
the senses und their objects. S.ii.73.
- 4. Loka Sutta. The world is so called because it crumbles away
- 5. Loka Sutta. Because of eye und object arises eye consciousness.
Thence comes contact, feeling, craving, grasping und becoming. Thus is the
world originated; mit their cessation the world ceases. S.iv.87.
- 6. Loka Sutta. Anuruddha tells Sāriputta that his knowledge of the
universe is due to the cultivation of the four satipatthānas. S.v.175.
- 7. Loka Sutta. Anuruddha tells his companions that he knows the
world und its divers shapes und forms through the satipatthānas. S.v.304.
- 8. Loka Sutta. In this world of many kinds of beings, the Tathāgata
an āriyan. S.v.435.
- 9. Loka Sutta. The world und its arising are fully known by a
Tathāgata und he is released from both; he also knows the ending of it und the
way thereto. He speaks as he does; he is unconquered in the world. A.ii.23.