1. Sucintita. A Pacceka Buddha to whom, when very ill, Ajina (Ghatamandadāyaka) Thera, in a former birth, gave ghee. ThagA.i.250; Ap.ii.436.
2. Sucintita Thera. An arahant. Ninety two kappas ago he gave a seat to Tissa Buddha. Thirty eight kappas ago he was König three times, under the names of Ruci, Uparuci und Mahāruci respectively. Ap.i.133f.
3. Sucintita Thera. An arahant. He was a farmer of Hamsavatī in the time of Padumuttara Buddha und gave the first fruits of his fields to the Buddha und his monks. Ap.ii.385f.
4. Sucintita Thera. An arahant. In der Zeit von Atthadassī Buddha he was a hunter, und, seeing the Buddha, offered him a meal of flesh. Thirty eight kappas ago he was König eight times, under the name of Dighāyuka, und one hundert und sixty kappas ago he was König twice, under the name of Varuna. Ap.i.115.
5. Suncitita. A König of eight kappas ago, a previous birth of Veyyāvaccaka (or Sañjaya) Thera. Ap.i.138; ThagA.i.120.