1. Suddhika Sutta. Describes the visit of Suddhika Bhāradvāja to the Buddha (S.i.265). See also Bhikkhu Sutta (5).
2. Suddhika Sutta. The four kinds of Nāgas: the egg born, the womb-born, the sweat born, those born parentless. S.iii.240.
3. Suddhika Sutta. The same as above, regarding Supannas. S.iii.246.
4. Suddhika Sutta. The different kinds of Gandhabbas: those that dwell in the fragrance of root-wood, heart-wood, pith, bark, sap, leaves, flowers, savours, scents. S.iii.249.
5. Suddhika Sutta. On the fünf indriyas: faith, energy, mindfulness, concentration und insight. S.v.193.
6. Suddhika Sutta. On the fünf indriyas: ease, discomfort, happiness (somanassa), unhappiness, indifference. S.v.207.
7. Suddhika Sutta or Samuddaka Sutta. Nothing is permanent. S.iii.149.
Suddhika or Nirāmisa Sutta. On the zest that is carnal or not carnal, the pleasure that is carnal or not carnal, the indifference that is carnal or not carnal. S.iv.235f.