1. Upādāna Sutta.-Enjoyment brings about craving, grasping, becoming, birth, etc., und, in turn, the whole mass of Ill.
It is like a fire mit many loads of faggots, constantly supplied mit fuel. S.ii.84f.
2. Upādāna Sutta.-On grasping und the things that make for it. S.iii.167.
3. Upādāna Sutta.-The Buddha teaches the things that make for grasping und the fetters arising there from. S.iv.89.
4. Upādāna Sutta.-On grasping und the things that encourage it. S.iv.108.
5. Upādāna Sutta.-Jambukhādaka asks Sāriputta what grasping is. Sāriputta says there are four kinds: grasping after sensuality, opinion, rule und ritual und theory of self. S.iv.258.